Terms and Conditions
- The Everyday Shopping Card is part of the Sainsbury's Corporate Gift Card Scheme.
- The minimum upload for the Everyday Shopping Card is £50, the maximum upload is £1,000. The card can hold a max of £2,000.
- A 4% donation is made by Sainsbury's each time you top up the Gift Card, your chosen Charity will receive their payments monthly. A £2 administration fee will be charged to the charity to cover the costs of the printing, postage and distribution of the card to the user. This charge will be deducted from the card-holders first donation only.
- Payments can only be made by debit card.
- The Gift Cards are non-transferable.
- The Gift Cards cannot be used in Sainsbury's Petrol Stations.
- Gift Cards can only be used in Sainsbury's stores as part or full payment for goods.
- They cannot be redeemed online at www.sainsburys.co.uk
- Gift Cards cannot be exchanged for cash or used to pay for Sainsbury's Bank products and services including credit card balances.
- The initial and subsequent balances can be checked by calling 0800 63 62 62 or by using your personal dashboard and via the cards QR code.
- Sainsbury's is not responsible for any unauthorised use of a Gift Card and reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of this service at any time.
- If a Gift Card is lost or stolen please contact us on 0800 63 62 62. Lines are open Monday to Saturday 8am - 7pm and Sunday 10am - 4pm.
- Sainsbury's reserve the right to refuse any order for Cards at any time and for any reason, without the need to state the reason for any such refusal.
- You may not use any product image, corporate title, designation, service mark, trademark or any other trading name or style of Sainsbury's ("Sainsbury's Brand") without having first obtained our consent in writing.
- All card transactions processed through this website are securely authorised via our Level 1 PCI DSS compliant Payment Gateway partner, Cardstream Limited, and via our acquiring partner, Credorax. Cardstream is a PCI DSS Level 1 secure payment gateway processing over £2 billion per annum. Cardstream fully supports 3D Secure (Verified by Visa and SecureCode by Mastercard). Cardstream website. Credorax is a merchant acquiring bank licensed by the MFSA as well as a PSD financial institution under the European Union. One of the first technology companies to become a principal-level member of Visa Europe and MasterCard, Credorax is an acquirer practicing in over 28 countries, including all European Union member states. More information: www.credorax.com; @credorax.
The Charity Commission make available to the general public a database of basic Charity details for all registered UK Charities.
This database includes a contact name and email address and details of the Charity's aims and objectives by class.
Everyclick Limited uses this freely available data to create our list of Charities that can be supported by users of its products such as 'Give as you Live' and Everyclick search. This gives our users the ability to support any UK registered Charity however, large or small.
We only hold the data that is provided by the Charity Commission unless the Charity has provided us with additional or alternative contacts etc.
The data is also used as a contact list to make Charities aware of further benefits, products and services that we make available to the Charity sector in order to help them raise additional funds.
We only contact people on that database or those who have expressly given us permission to do so.
For a full list of FAQs please visit our online support centre.